GothicSantaClauseGothicSantaClause

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tropic Gangnam Style Tropic Gangnam Style

I feel sooooo rick rolled right now. LOL!!

Romanticide Romanticide

It was brilliant from beginning to end!!! We need more of this on newgrounds! It was both funny and spooky! I wish I could rate it higher than 5 stars!

Falling Angel Falling Angel

Wow...Lol!!! I thought it was funny. It took me a second to get it.

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Awesome! Just hilarious awesomeness in its prime. please come up with more episodes.

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Thank you!

All I can do is say thanks dude because you, my good sir, have made me bust out laughing in a short video. Thats saying something because not that many people on this site can these days. Further more, you made my day. I was bored off my ass and now Im just laughing...ON MY ASS! thanks. you are freakin awesome. 10/10 and 5/5!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Ha ha, love the review! Thank you!

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

It was funny till the end...

Sorry, but I really think there could've been more to the ending than a dog shitting on the carpet and a close up of him =/. Otherwise, honestly, I thought it was pretty damn funny.

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

We have the same problem =/

We sell ourselves short man. It could've used one or two touch ups, but honestly, that was pretty badass. =D Hope you scored an A or A+ on it.

Love4Dead Love4Dead

LMAO!!!

I thought it was going to use some Justin Bieber bullshit, but my God...I haven't laughed that hard over something this rediculous in such a long time! Thanks for the laugh man. ^_^

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

You better not!!

Your series shows all the hard work and dedication you put into it. I would hate to see this series not finished. To put it simply, its just to freakin' awesome to just let it end with a cliff hanger and hope to see more in the future.

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

HOW EPIC WAS IT?!

"We got a package for you, you ugly bitch! Here! Sign for this!" lmao!! Seriously man, down to the last detail was just freakin awesome. Can't wait for part 3. You leave it as a cliff hanger, I'll have to hang your head as a christmas ornamint. ^_^ Tis the season you know ^_^